- This event has passed.
Call to Arms – Metallurgy
February 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Join Richard Brown, one of the founders of M&C Educational Training Services, for a virtual, interactive webinar.
In the webinar Richard will discuss:
- why we all need to pull together to upskill our metallurgists,
- the company’s market research, outlining the industry’s skills shortage for trained Metallurgists in the UK and how M&C are creating opportunities for the industry to provide a skilled workforce,
- how M&C are looking for your help in providing evidence to the qualification regulators to confirm that the industry needs these qualifications and how you can help both M&C and your industry with this support,
- how M&C have developed a platform for e-learning; Richard will touch on their new Certificate in Metallurgy Course, and
- introduce you to their Metallurgy e-learning courses, available to all students, studying part-time online metallurgical related courses, to further their educational understanding and career advancement.
This webinar is beneficial to those who have a vision to upskill and close the UK’s skills gap in Metallurgy.
Webinar delivery is supported by the ECMS. By enrolling on this event you are agreeing to share your data with the ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS is required to collect and share your data in order to comply with its contractual obligations. For further information please refer to the ECMS Privacy Notice @ ECMS Privacy Notice
M&C Educational Training Services is a Training Associate of the ECMS.