- This event has passed.
EXCEL LEVEL 1 (BASIC)
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£200.00
Enable Technology Ltd, in partnership with ECMS, is offering a one-day introduction to Excel course on Tuesday 13th April 2021. Training will be delivered online, directly to your computer desktop using Microsoft Teams. You do not need to have Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to join the class.
All you will need is a computer with a reasonable internet connection and a microphone to communicate with the tutor.
All delegates will receive an email invitation with a link to join the training prior to the session. You just need to click on the link to join the class. Each attendee will receive an electronic PDF training manual to keep for reference. Everyone is issued with an attendance certificate after the training.
This is a beginner’s course and aims to give the new spreadsheet user a thorough grounding in the basics of creating and working with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. Particular emphasis is placed on developing accurate and well-designed spreadsheets employing sound design and documentation principles.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- navigate your way around Microsoft Excel
- create and work with a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- make changes to data in a workbook
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- copy and paste data in Excel
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- move the contents of cells and ranges within and between workbooks
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions
- understand and use formula cell referencing
- use font formatting techniques
- align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
- format rows and columns in a worksheet
- work with elements that make up the structure of a worksheet
- sort data in a list in a worksheet
- filter data in a table
- print your workbook data
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- obtain help for Excel whenever you need it
- understand points to consider to avoid problems in your worksheet
You do not need any experience to attend this course, although you should be comfortable using Windows and a mouse. Note that this course is not suitable for those using Excel on a MAC.
Price for one delegate: £200.00 + VAT (discounts available for multiple bookings)
Webinar delivery is supported by the ECMS. By enrolling on this event you are agreeing to share your data with the ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS is required to collect and share your data in order to comply with its contractual obligations. For further information please refer to the ECMS Privacy Notice @ ECMS Privacy Notice
Enable Technology Ltd is a Training Associate of the ECMS.