Excel Level 1 Secrets
June 16 - June 17£TBA
Imagine Training joins ECMS for a two part course in Microsoft Excel Level 1 Secrets, split between 2 half days. The first part of the course will be delivered on Wednesday 16th June 09:30am – 12:30pm and the second part on Thursday 17th June 9:30am – 12:30pm.
With 10 years experience of successfully delivering online training, Imagine Training could help you learn essential skills for business. Trainers use the internet to deliver our training courses, direct to your desktop. Electronic training manuals help you retain what you learn and you can interact with us in the session and ask questions, watching the screen on your desk instead of the projector screen in your training room.
Learn all the basics to create and manage spreadsheets yourself and we cover the 5 basic formulas everyone should know! Secrets of formatting and navigating super-fast and how to create charts which are stunning representations of your figures. You will create a chart with one click and learn how to manage large workbooks.
Excel level 1 course is specifically designed for office staff/managers with little or no previous knowledge of Excel, or no prior formal training. You should be able to use a keyboard and mouse and know how to save documents
What happens on this course
- Moving nimbly around the spreadsheet with lots of navigation shortcuts thrown in!
- How to enter text, numbers, formula and pictures and how to work with them.
- As your spreadsheet develops, you need to make changes and if you don’t know these few simple steps it can all go horribly wrong! We cover the basics of how to insert or delete rows and columns and copy formula without getting a nasty error message.
- Learn the simple ways to create formulas and the 5 basic formulas everyone should know!
- Getting to grips with that tricky formatting of text and numbers so your spreadsheets are easy to read and look amazing in just seconds.
- Starting with chart basics we’ll take you through how to format your charts so they are stunning representations of your figures.
This course will cover the basics of using Spreadsheets and also covers many vital shortcuts and tips that save up to 30 minutes a day for regular Excel users.