- This event has passed.
Excel Level 1
January 22 @ 9:15 am - 4:30 pm£300
Learn all the basics to create and manage spreadsheets yourself and we cover the 5 basic formulas everyone should know! Secrets of formatting and navigating super-fast and how to create charts which are stunning representations of your figures. You will create a chart with one click and learn how to manage large workbooks.
This One Day course is specifically designed for office staff/managers with little or no previous knowledge of Excel, or no prior formal training. You should be able to use a keyboard and mouse and know how to save documents
What happens on this course
- Moving nimbly around the spreadsheet with lots of navigation shortcuts thrown in!
- How to enter text, numbers, formula and pictures and how to work with them.
- As your spreadsheet develops, you need to make changes and if you don’t know these few simple steps it can all go horribly wrong! We cover the basics of how to insert or delete rows and columns and copy formula without getting a nasty error message.
- Learn the simple ways to create formulas and the 5 basic formulas everyone should know!
- Getting to grips with that tricky formatting of text and numbers so your spreadsheets are easy to read and look amazing in just seconds.
- Starting with chart basics we’ll take you through how to format your charts so they are stunning representations of your figures.
This course will cover the basics of using Spreadsheets and also covers many vital shortcuts and tips that save up to 30 minutes a day for regular Excel users.
To book please head over to Imagine Training.