- This event has passed.
EXCEL LEVEL 2 (INTERMEDIATE)
April 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£200.00
Enable Technology Ltd, in partnership with ECMS, is offering a one-day introduction to Excel course on Wednesday 14th April 2021. Training will be delivered online, directly to your computer desktop using Microsoft Teams. You do not need to have Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to join the class.
All you will need is a computer with a reasonable internet connection and a microphone to communicate with the tutor.
All delegates will receive an email invitation with a link to join the training prior to the session. You just need to click on the link to join the class. Each attendee will receive an electronic PDF training manual to keep for reference. Everyone is issued with an attendance certificate after the training.
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel Level 2 enable users to expand their knowledge and learn how to create more productive workbooks. It covers formulas and function techniques, advanced formatting and charting features and data manipulation tools like goal seeking.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- apply borders to cells and ranges in a worksheet
- use common worksheet functions
- create more complex formulas and functions
- create and use defined names in a workbook
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to worksheet cells
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- understand and use Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- create and work with tables
- use a range of elements and features to enhance charts
- select and change the format of objects in a chart
Price for one delegate: £200.00 + VAT (discounts available for multiple bookings)
Webinar delivery is supported by the ECMS. By enrolling on this event you are agreeing to share your data with the ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS is required to collect and share your data in order to comply with its contractual obligations. For further information please refer to the ECMS Privacy Notice @ ECMS Privacy Notice
Enable Technology Ltd is a Training Associate of the ECMS.