EXCEL LEVEL 3 (ADVANCED)
April 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£200.00
Enable Technology Ltd, in partnership with ECMS, is offering a one-day introduction to Excel course on Thursday 15th April 2021. Training will be delivered online, directly to your computer desktop using Microsoft Teams. You do not need to have Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to join the class.
All you will need is a computer with a reasonable internet connection and a microphone to communicate with the tutor.
All delegates will receive an email invitation with a link to join the training prior to the session. You just need to click on the link to join the class. Each attendee will receive an electronic PDF training manual to keep for reference. Everyone is issued with an attendance certificate after the training.
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel 2016 – Level 3 are sufficient to be able to protect worksheet data, perform advanced data operations using summarising, data consolidations, filters and PivotTables, macros, and much more.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- modify Excel options
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- import data into Excel and export data from Excel
- use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheet
- create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks into one
- create, use and modify data tables
- create and work with scenarios and the Scenario Manager
- understand and create simple PivotTables
- construct and operate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- create and edit a PivotChart
- use advanced filters to analyse data in a list
- use a variety of data validation techniques
- create and use a range of controls in a worksheet
- share workbooks with other users
- create recorded macros in Excel
Price for one delegate: £200.00 + VAT (discounts available for multiple bookings)
Webinar delivery is supported by the ECMS. By enrolling on this event you are agreeing to share your data with the ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS is required to collect and share your data in order to comply with its contractual obligations. For further information please refer to the ECMS Privacy Notice @ ECMS Privacy Notice
Enable Technology Ltd is a Training Associate of the ECMS.