- This event has passed.
Excel Level 3 Gurus
May 17 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 12:00 pm£TBA
Imagine Training joins ECMS for a two part course in Microsoft Excel Level 3 Gurus, split between 2 half days. The first part of the course will be delivered on Tuesday 17th May 2022 at 9:30am – 12:30pm and the second part on Wednesday 18th May 2022 at 9:30am – 12:30pm.
With 10 years experience of successfully delivering online training, Imagine Training could help you learn essential skills for business. Trainers use the internet to deliver our training courses, direct to your desktop. Electronic training manuals help you retain what you learn and you can interact with us in the session and ask questions, watching the screen on your desk instead of the projector screen in your training room.
On this TWO HALF DAY course you’ll learn how to use Logical functions to work out ‘What IF’ questions. We cover The 5 Most Popular Math and Statistical Functions for Geeks but in a way that makes them easy to understand and conquer! Financial, Date and Time Functions and Array Formulae, together with VLOOKUP, (and it’s new replacement XLOOKUP) will ensure you’ve got all the tools to manipulate Advanced Formula.
What happens on this course
- Become an Excel Expert using Logical Functions to work out ‘What IF’ questions. We cover 5 Popular Math and statistical functions but in a way that makes it easy to understand and conquer!
- Want to speed up data entry on your spreadsheets? Then validating cell entries is one lesson you won’t want to miss. Build Drop Down lists, data entry conditions like ‘not before date’ and fix how many characters can be input. A sure-fire way to cut down data entry errors!
- If you need to know how to use Financial, Date and Time functions and Array formulas, you’re on the right course!
- Now we’re uncovering some of Excel’s best kept secrets such as how you can use Goal Seek and Solver to find the answer to your business questions! Take a peek at the Analysis ToolPak and see how you can easily create ‘Scenarios’ to show different ‘What if’ situations and choose the best options.
- Need to know the fundamentals of VLOOKUPs? Take a first peek at the new replacement for VLOOKUPS XLOOKUP! We’ll make sure you understand all the essentials and give you some great examples. Depending upon your needs we may also cover creating Data Tables.
- You know you’re on your way to being an Excel Guru when you can create macros in Excel. We’ll even show you some of the behind the scenes VBA code and how to use functions within your Macros.
- Need to be a whizz at Exporting and Importing files? If you work with external databases and want to manipulate that data in Excel this lesson is for you!
- Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating engagement programs. Take-home your very own Microsoft Certified Manual to help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
All course costs will be advised once you have made an enquiry with Imagine Training.
Course/Webinar delivery is supported by the ECMS. By booking onto the short course you are agreeing to share your data with ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS will collect limited and specified personal information to enable it to deliver business support services, to comply with its funding obligations and to better understand its community so that it can meet the needs of clients with a view to continually improving services. For further information please view the ECMS Privacy Notice.
Imagine Training is a Training Associate of the ECMS.