Excel Level 5 Business Intelligence
June 6 @ 12:30 pm - June 7 @ 12:30 pm£TBA
Imagine Training joins ECMS for a two part course in Excel Level 5 Business Intelligence, split between 2 half days. The first part of the course will be delivered on Monday 6th June 2022 at 13:30pm – 16:30pm and the second part on Tuesday 7th June 2022 at 13:30pm – 16:30pm.
With 10 years experience of successfully delivering online training, Imagine Training could help you learn essential skills for business. Trainers use the internet to deliver our training courses, direct to your desktop. Electronic training manuals help you retain what you learn and you can interact with us in the session and ask questions, watching the screen on your desk instead of the projector screen in your training room.
Intended for Advanced Excel users this exclusive course runs through an overview of how to use new tools – Power Query, Power Pivot and Power Maps.
What happens on this course
Power Query allows data crunchers to get and transform data from many sources and combine with others using clear visualizations.
• Combine data from files in a folder add data and refresh
• Combine sheets from a workbook, add data and refresh
• Manipulate large amounts of data within Power Query
• Produce a refreshable table / Pivot Table / Pivot Charts of your combined data
• Combining data from different sources – Excel, .csv, .txt or .pdf files
• Creating PowerPivot Tables by creating relationships between files
Pivot Tables are a terrific tool in Excel allowing large amounts of information to be compressed and filtered, even shown using a PivotChart. The latest tool is PowerPivot, which allows the joining of data from several tables and on our course delegates will learn in a workshop session how to create and edit relationships between files and tables within Excel.
• Manipulating large amounts of data
• Joining data from several tables
• Creating & Editing Relationships between files and Tables
• Power PivotTables and PivotCharts
PowerMaps are the awesome new way of combining ‘geo-spacial data’ with map data and overlaying bar charts or heat maps onto Bing Maps and creating a ‘video’ with scenes and even music, panning in and out from space to a specific location where you want to display that data.• Launching Power Map
• Creating New Maps with Layers
• Geography and Map Level
• Types of Map Themes
• Adding Map Labels
• Creating Video
• Adding Scenes
• Playing a Tour & Adding Music
• Playing within PowerPoint
Introduction to PowerBI Desktop gives Excel users the ability to create dashboards to view many types of Charts and Tables and see them change over time using simple controls. The data analyst would create the Visualisations for management to see and manipulate their data in a very interactive way.• Creating a new Dashboard
• Using data from multiple sources
• Types of Charts
• Types of Tables
• Using Filters
• Deleting & Editing Dashboard elements
• Refreshing Data
For more information or to book your place on this course visit Imagine Training. All course costs will be advised once you have made an enquiry with Imagine Training.
Webinar delivery is supported by the ECMS. By enrolling on this event you are agreeing to share your data with the ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS is required to collect and share your data in order to comply with its contractual obligations. For further information please refer to the ECMS Privacy Notice @ ECMS Privacy Notice
Imagine Training is a Training Associate of the ECMS.