Good Grief in the Workplace – providing your team with the right support
March 25, 2022 @ 9:45 am - 1:00 pm£82 – £107
• Understand why talking about death matters
• Think differently about how you respond to death, dying and loss
• Increase confidence in talking about grief and loss with others
• Gain a greater understanding of the social consequences of loss
• Learn to use notions of time to speak with people of all ages
• Explore the importance of language
• Improve responses to those who are grieving
This workshop will include a workbook, interactive exercises, CPD Certificate, Good Grief Leaf lapel pin.
Refreshments will be provided.
Course delivery is supported by the ECMS. By booking onto the short course you are agreeing to share your data with ECMS and with the Training Provider. The ECMS will collect limited and specified personal information to enable it to deliver business support services, to comply with its funding obligations and to better understand its community so that it can meet the needs of clients with a view to continually improving services. For further information please view the ECMS Privacy Notice.