Problem Solving Techniques and Team Building
This is a course on problem solving and creativity which introduces delegates to effective and efficient problem solving techniques that can be used is groups. The course is structured around various problem solving techniques and the exercises to practice those methods. The training content aims to increase the awareness of delegates about best practices and guidelines that will increase team productivity.
What happens on this course
- Avoid attitudes that hinder problem solving and adopt those that increase your chances of success
- Explore and define the problem systematically by viewing it from different angles and search for root causes
- Methodically generate ideas and use visual techniques to organise them into meaningful logical categories
- Use a number of established brainstorming techniques to search for solutions by maximising idea generation, participation and creativity
- Make qualitative decisions by evaluating various aspects of potential solutions using a systematic method
- Plan to implement your solution by scheduling, analysing critical parts of the plan, managing resources and carrying out a requirements analysis
- Use problem solving techniques to address issues as a group
This course is ideal for groups of people who aim to solve problems collectively together.